Characteristic of Tactical Cable:
1. Flexibility ,easy to storage and operation.
2. Stainless steel armored protection for fiber.
3. Polyurethane sheath provide Wear resistant, oil resistant, low temperature flexibility
4. Aramid yarn strength with stable tension .
5. High tensile and high pressure to prevent rat bite, cutting, bending.
6. Cable soft, good toughness, installation, maintenance convenient.
1.The Simplex fiber optic cable uses single 900µm tight buffered Tube structure as fiber optic transmission medium, covered with aramid yarn as strength member, then extruded with thermoplastic polyurethane sheath.
2.The Polyurethane jacket with a Excellent performance of anti-torsion and anti wear. It can be used and rolled up then used again elsewhere. Even with the rugged environments.
3.ZR Tactical fiber optic cable tight buffered tube cable is used for outdoor video, traffic control telecommunication, and military mobile.
Technical Specification of Tactical Cable:
Minimum bending radius(mm)
1. Only a part of cables are listed in the table. Cables with other specifications can be inquired.
2. Cables can be supplied with single mode or multimode fibers.
3. Specially designed Cable structure is available on request.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Hunan Zhongruiguang Communication Equipment Co.,Ltd. All rights reserved